Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer is near!

Hello again! Wow what a weekend! It was sooooo hot!! So pretty much the whole weekend I was at the pool. But you won't believe how "cute" things are getting around here. On Friday was movie night. The closed of the parking lot in downtown and then put up a screen and showed the Little Rascals. It was cool everyone brought lawn chairs or blankets. The kids were actually really good watching the movie, everyone that is Danny boy!! A group close to us had brought cushions to lay and Daniel kept crashing on their bed rather than on our blanket. It was soo strange. That little boy and his antics. If I have gray hair when I go back to visit it will be because of him!! :)
Hey then on Wednesdays they are going to have a farmer's market in the parking lot behind our house! How cool is that?

I miss home though. It's weird. I will be fine one moment but then it will just hit me and I will be sad. I can't wait to go and see yall!

Okay, besides the home sickeness I think the mean girl is finally coming out! I have finally decided that I don't care whether V is family or not he's annoying. So I just limit the amount of talk that I do when he's around. I pretty much ignore that he is there and unless I have to speak to him I don't.

Hey in the car today Carlos said "Hey you know who you remind me of?" I was like who? You won't believe it!! He said "That girl from the movie Mean Girls. The character of Lindsey Lohan." He laughed. But I laughed harder because I thought yey! I am becoming a mean girl again!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This is the first week it has been extremely hot here. Starting to tear down room and packing up. So looking forward to summer! Will you be taking class over the summer?