Thursday, October 30, 2008

APU film festival!

Hey it's my last night of class! Yeey! It seems that it lasted forever and not 9 weeks. Poor David got on too me earlier about my language. I know another sad day in parenting (lol). It's just that dealing with imovie was really rough. It was sooooo slow, but my movie is done and has been presented! It had a glitch at the end but everyone was forgiving. I decided to make a video for Daniel. Like a baby einstein slash baby can read video. He likes it. When I would preview it he would come sit in my lap and watch.

I would send a link but it is just to big. It takes forever to download. So you will just have to imagine a fabulous film made by moi!

Another bad parent moment, here goes...
Well it's Thursday and we have no costume for Danny! WE have one for David, lol.

Oh well guess that's it. I will miss this class because it reminds me that I have a blog!

2 comments:

LilC said...

Wow class went by fast it seems like you just started. I would like to see the movie maybe you cna burn and send it us. We can have a viewing. Miss you! LC

Cynthia said...

Excellent idea LC! Please send us one!