Friday, October 3, 2008

Nice weather over here!

Well not really! It's been a bit hot. What I do mean is that it's been nice not having Nana and V around. (Don't know if I mentioned that they are on a cruise.) They will be back on Monday I think. We were able to go downtown and not run into V at lunch time. Things have been good.

So add a new word to Daniel's vocab today he said agua (well ba bua) but he pointed at the water! He is so creative and learns things so fast, but it's tough being his mom. He gets frustrated so fast and gets bored with stuff. I wouldn't mind that so much but his lungs are soooo loud, there is only so much patience you can have. I can't wait for next weekend I really need a break.

We got so caught up in the debate tonight that we missed David's back to school night. I couldn't have gone because I am still sick but Alex was going to go. Well David fell asleep and Daniel was asleep and the we were stuck to the tube, watchin palin and biden that we forgot to look at the time. I almost didn't write this cause there are certain "perfect parents" that would be horrified. Then I would definately be labeled the worst parent ever! lol I don't feel that bad cause we have been in a lot this year. We have met his teacher and talked to her a lot. I know, I know I used to be a teacher but what can you do? No one is perfect, lol
All righty well I am off to bed.
Good night

No comments: