Wednesday, March 5, 2008


All right so I am trying out a new blog. I want everyone (well all my girls) to keep up with my fascinating and fabulous life!! Ha, ha!

So Friday Al goes to San Diego and then on Saturday he flys out to "Chicago". I am not sure how this will all work cause I work on Friday. I am going to work on getting a sitter. Nana and Debs had invited me to go to the movies but that will have to wait. Once again I am annoyed with them cause we see them so much. Not at Deb but at Nana and V.
Last Friday we went to Bean Town. Maggie's band "Sugar Penny" was playing, technically it is Joe's band but Maggie is the star. She's cool. Which reminds me I want to tell you about the movies!

Gosh it was about a month ago when Maggie and I went to see Maybe Definitely. I snuck off while Nana was away to go see it. It was cool, Maggie is a bit more mellow then Nana. I have to say she didn't attack anyone. But I did almost start dying with laughter cause as the previews were on she pulled out her phone and texted. She didn't do it through the movie, I was kind of worried that she would. You know what that would mean: Friendship over!! lol
It's hard this trying out people to see if they can be my friend. Maggie is cool though and I definitely consider her a pal. We can totally count on her (plus she is one of the few people that can handle little D!)

Okay back to the concert! It was nice. We had just gotten back from Houston and although it was a bit chilly in Bean town it was burning up! Believe it or not we were one of the first people to show. But we got a good spot. Irma came with her daughter and Mima, her mom. They are a strange bunch. Later Carlos showed with Julie. Than even later Nana and V came with Dave and Debbie. They had gone out to eat (guess where? Pad Thai). They go there alot! V doesn't like to try a lot of new things. It was kind of weird seeing Dave and Deb. First we hadn't seen them in a while. Second it was weird all of us being at the same table. They were the first people besides N and V we met when we first came. Now we have more friends. It feels weird to mix them. Don't get me wrong I like them they are a lot of fun but we just don't see as much of them as our other friends.

Carlos always seems to be sad. I am glad he comes and hangs out though. It's like he's one of our kids! V likes him too. You know what was weird. Yesterday we went to Cheesecake factory and V wouldn't let us ride in his car. It was okay for Carlos and big D but not all of us. Alex brought up the point that I had said earlier that I didn't want to any way. It's true, I didn't want to but the fact that he said no bothered me! :)

No comments: