Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello world!
So my pals are coming today! It is such a cool feeling. I mean you know that feeling when you buy something cool and you wanta show your friends. Well it's kind of like that I finally get to share S.M. with them. It is such a cool place. I am not sure what we will go do but it's just cool they will be here.
So on Friday after work I met up with Al at the park. I met another family. Nana and V were! I just rolled my eyes. We had seen them the night before. I get annoyed when I have to see them every day.
On Thursday Carlos came over with his nephew and another little boy. then the two neighbor kids came over it was pretty cool. We played wii games and the kids just played. Later Nana and V came over. I made tacos and beans. Carlos said they were "okay".
Today we are just waiting around. Aa. a friend of Big D. is over playing. His dad is here. The weather was crazy. It was like overcast in the morning, then sunny, then hailing and then sunny! Guess it's cause the crazy girls are comin'!
Well, I will let you know how it goes!
Ta Ta

No comments: