Saturday, March 8, 2008

Frisbee


Today we went to the park. Actually it was a lazy day, since I had to drop off Alex at the airport at 4 am! Nana and V were calling to see what we could do, but I escaped them by holing up in Big D's room and sleeping while the kids played. It was a lovely day! Ah but don't think that I escaped they came by later to go to the park. But by that time I was rested and ready to deal. It was actually a beautiful day and the kids enjoyed it. I will say that I also enjoyed it. V and I were able to throw around the Frisbee. Maybe we can heal the rifts that are between us. lol
Tomorrow I will go get Alex and the boys will go with them to a family event of V's at a park!
Can you believe how fast this year is going?!
Carlos tricked me into going to a party on Thursday. He's crazy! But he always invites us to his family things. It's all good cause we meet new people and it takes us out of our comfort zones. We met a S.M. police officer. He was undercover! lol cause someone has been writing on the walls in the bathroom at the park. It was great!
Ah another week of craziness goes by in S.M.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Woo Hoo! I can read all about you now!!!!! I could never find your other blog. Glad to hear that you had fun in the park.

LAgaby said...

Sorry about that! This blog should be better as long as I keep it up!

Cynthia said...

Love the pictures you added!